FILIPINO RECIPE ~ SINIGANG NA BABOY ~
PINOY SINIGANG NA BABOY INGREDIENTS
1 Kilo Pork (cut into chunk cubes)
2 pcs Radish (sliced)
1 bundle Sitaw Stringbeans (cut into 2″ long)
1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2″ long)
Salt and Patis to taste
6 cups water
12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) or sampaloc mixed
1 big Onion (diced)
6 big tomatoes (quartered)
PINOY SINIGANG NA BABOY PROCEDURE
- Boil Tamarind to soften or boil the mixed sampaloc. Pound and strain all juicesand set aside.
- In a casserole, bring pork to a boil, lower fire and simmer until pork is tender.
- Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice.
- Add in all the vegetables.
- Season with salt and Patis to taste.
- Serve hot.