PINOY RECIPE ~ BEEF TAPA ~
PINOY BEEF TAPA INGREDIENTS
1/2 kilo lean beef, thinly sliced
1/2 cup fish sauce (patis)
1/4 cup refined sugar
3 teaspoons salt
1 head garlic, crushed and minced
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup cooking oil
PINOY BEEF TAPA PROCEDURE
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Marinate for at least an hour or keep in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large wok, heat cooking oil.
- Fry the marinated beef for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or fried rice.
TIP: Beef tapa goes great with any of the following:
- Atchara (pickled green papaya).
- White vinegar with hot chili peppers
- Sliced red tomatoes.
- With fried egg and fried rice (Tapsilog)